Have you ever wondered what useful social media plugins there are out there? I f so, you are at the right place. There are eight useful social media plugins out there. They are Sociable, Sharebar, Shareaholic, Jetpack, Floating Social Media Icon, Tweet Old Post, Related Author Plugin and Pinterest Pin It Button for Images Plugin.
- Sociable has been downloaded more than 1.7 million times. Sociable is the fastest growing leader in the sharing space of WordPress plugins. After it is installed, it places a banner on your site that reminds readers to share your content.
- The Sharebar plugin places a vertical bar to the left of blog posts that feature links to popular social networking sites. The bar is fully customizable and it may be vertical or horizontal in its display.
- The Shareaholic plugin not only provides an attractive social bookmarking menu and a related content widget, but it also offers analytics that provides actionable metrics about how your content is performing.
- The Jetpack plugin does a lot more than social sharing, but created by the makers of WordPress, you can bet it has good coding and strong features among them. It also includes sharing tools to post content on Facebook, Twitter and other networks with a few simple clicks.
Floating Social Media Icon
- The Floating Social Media Icon does exactly what its name implies. It places a floating bar of social media icons on your site. It features over 20 icon styles.
Tweet Old Post
- After you download, install and integrate it with your Twitter profile, it automatically tweet links to your old content on the schedule you determine. You are even able to exclude certain posts right within your dashboard.
Related Author Plugin
- Related Author Plugin places an author box on every blog post which links the post’s author to his or her Google+ profile.
Pinterest Pin It Button for Images
- With Pinterest Pin It Button for Images Plugin, you have an easy way to make the most of that Pinterest traffic. After you have downloaded and installed the plugin, set your preferences and style of pin-it image and so on, your site’s images will feature a noticeable “pin it” button when users hover over them.
Of course, you should do your research on these social media plugins to see which one works best for you. So, just keep doing your research on these plugin and you can see if there are any other social media plugin out there that are useful.
To come to a conclusion, do your research on these social media plugins in order to see which one works best for you and just try them out and see what you think. Whichever social media plugin you choose to use, just remember to always use it and keep it up to date. Of course there are other social media plugins out there besides these eight social media plugins. So, just keep doing your research and see what you think of these social media plugins.